What information do we collect?
We collect information from when you create an account on our site, place an order and/or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, billing address, phone number and credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Email Address – Your email address will be used to send you details about your order, specifically an order confirmation, delivery confirmation and review request. If you opt to create an account, you will receive an email confirming your account creation. If you opt into our email list, you will receive emails about promotions on our products, special discounts as well as informational blog posts on ways to use our products.
Shipping & Billing Address – Your shipping and billing information is collected and stored to facilitate the checkout process.
Phone Number – Your phone number is collected in case a representative from DIYardage, only, needs to contact you urgently about specifics on your order or when there may be issues with your shipping/billing information.
Credit Card Information – Your credit card information is not stored or kept unless you choose to do so as a registered user of our website. Once you enter it into our system and the card is charged, the card information is not kept. As a result, you will have to re-enter the credit card information for each checkout, however this ensures that your data and your sensitive information is always secure when checking out with us.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Your information can also be requested to be removed at any time and we will promptly remove the information that we have stored on file.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://diyardage.com/terms-conditions/